Advertising

Sunday, May 27, 2012

I need a Pintervention

My latest and greatest obsession : PINTEREST! Whether you are a homemaker, aspiring fashionista, shopaholic, art connaiseur; i don't care who you are, Pinterest is for you. The concept is pretty simple (an online pinboard) while simultaneously being genius! As much as i like to think I've got it all together, i am  honest enough to admit that I'm a bit of a scatterbrain and cannot begin to describe how many times i have seen something i wanted online (idea, clothes, recipe etc) and either ended up forgetting or having about a million tabs in my bookmark list. Pinterest gives me an outlet for my compulsive window shopping, so to the creators of Pinterst I THANK YOU! 

Oh and if you are looking for an invite to Pinterest just email me and i will absolutely invite you because i believe everyone needs a little Pinterest in their lives! darcyboucher88@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment