Advertising

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Pastel Pants

Pastel coloured pants are a huge trend these days, but if you are anything like me you see other people wearing it and think "man that looks great on them but i could never pull that off!". It's a trend that i have admired on other people but never thought i could do myself. I'm not a size 0, i've got hips and make it a habit to generally steer clear of light coloured jeans. That being said, for one reason or another i decided to give it a whirl. I'm 23, i figure why not try it when i'm young and i can? I reluctantly bought a pair of pink jeans from Zara, and even more reluctantly wore them out. To my pleasant surprise, i received SO many compliments on them! From women young to old, girls to men, everyone loves the pink pants! I tend to get stuck in my ways, and usually rather stay with the tried and true than attempt something new style wise. In that sense i think i am a bit frumpy for my age, and am trying to break out of that mold. If i can, you can too! The cliche YOLO is applicable here, because well you DO only live once, so go ahead and try the pink pants! I promise you will be pleasantly surprised with the results. If you are a little self conscious of your hips like myself, you could wear a longer, looser shirt to cover the area, or maybe add a cute cardigan. Other fun colours to try could include mint green, yellow and purple.



No comments:

Post a Comment